IGNORED

Chunkout 2600

Zzap

• 3 weeks later...

Chunkout 2600 is awesome! I picked up my limited edition boxed copy of Chunkout 2600 at the PRGE. I had James sign the box and the back of my cartridge too. He's a really nice guy and fun to talk with. We had some pretty good conversations throughout the Expo.

All I can say is the game Chunkout 2600 is really fun and highly addictive. One girl at the show played it for over an hour and a boy, maybe 12 or 13 played for close to 2 hours, left for a while and came back again.

I don't think James was prepared for how many people would really like his game but the console it was playing on had people all day and night long playing it.

I know the boxed ones were selling pretty quickly and were limited to 30 copies. I got #10. If you have the means, get a copy of this game. Loose or boxed it's a lot of fun.

As the saying goes, without pictures it didn't happen, so here is a picture of James signing my box and a picture of the signed cartridge too.

post-24438-125360409188_thumb.jpg

post-24438-125360410178_thumb.jpg

Edited by seanhq

Thanks for the kind works Sean, and I also had a great time at the expo. For those keen to grab a copy of this keep an eye on the forums as there were a few copies left over that Rick will be posting about soon.

Also, thanks to everyone who attended the show, came up and said hi etc. It really was an awesomely organised event by Rick, John, Chuck, Jon and the rest of the NWCGE crew.

I would much rather have an AtariAge version as well, but I don't think that will happen. No one has mentioned it, but the cart inside that nice box has a fuzzy head logo on the front label. Fun game, no offense to the author, but I won't buy from the "manufacturer" of those carts. I saw it at the show and passed.

I would much rather have an AtariAge version as well, but I don't think that will happen. No one has mentioned it, but the cart inside that nice box has a fuzzy head logo on the front label. Fun game, no offense to the author, but I won't buy from the "manufacturer" of those carts. I saw it at the show and passed.

Oh. :( Chunkout seems pretty cool, but I prefer to say no to Hozer.

I played this game at Portland and must say it was a lot of fun. I don't like puzzle games and definetly don't have the patience for them, but this was worth a go. Missa had more fun with it being she is a little smarter than me.

I hope you all can grab a copy, Zapp is a real cool dude and made a great game.