IGNORED

INTV Joystick Page?

AtariKari

Where can you get intv joysticks?

I like the intv disc, but my wife hates it. She will only use a right hand joystick, with the fire button on the left. The atari was the last and only system to use sticks like that. Arghhh. I have to make custom sticks for all my system, or she will not play, except for bomberman.

I also looked into the alternate intellivision joysticks (mainly several kinds of stick-on attachments or the Wico) because I really don't like the disc. I posted a message on the Digital Press boards about it (this was months ago). The replies said that basically all the options are pretty poor and that the Wico is hardly a better replacement. I few people recommended the INTV attachments that clip over the top and several people said the "sticklers" break and to avoid them. So -- sorry to say but I found very little good said about the alternatives. You could buy a Wico for rarity/curiosity, but I don't think it would make the disc any more fun to use (the games were programmed for the disc so it might even make them worse -- this is what one guy told me.)