IGNORED

My first finding of boxed games in the wild

mikeftrevino

Today i meant to buy just a SNES for a friend at a thrift. well the SNES wasn't there but a boxed and sealed atari Donkey kong and a totally complete boxed star raiders. I was floored when I saw them. I almost didn't know what to do. My primal urges kicked in and I grabbed the games like a greedy child. they cost a total of 5 bucks.

happy with my find i was left to go find the SNES but it was gone. However in it's place was a atari video pinball system C-380(plain) for 9 bucks. i fought the urge to buy it but I was weak.

Then i found a sega master system with a 15 dollar price tag, again I fought the urges but lost to my own internal demons.

Feeling thoroughly guilty, I then ran into a bag with 8 controllers inside, a remote controller set was inside it. I asked the attendent how much the remote controllers were. he said 7 bucks for the bag.

If there is a God why does he tempt a weak man like me so. looks like someone(me) is selling blood plasma this week.