IGNORED

Mario Bros. custom controllers

Yurkie

• 2 weeks later...

I have one set ready to ship. This will be last set I will be offering prior to the cartridge release. I have this one set remaining from a sale that fell through. This a ONE time offer for this ONE set only. Price will be $140 plus $9 shipping US and $19 shipping International on all other sets I sell in the future.

$99 Shipped free anywhere in North America ONLY.

This is basically my cost. IM for Paypal address if your want to buy them. I will edit this to say sold if I get a buyer.

Thanks everyone for your support. I will be taking orders after the cartridge is released.

Sold

Edited by Yurkie

Due to the fact that my computer at home bit the dust, I did not see this thread. I would love a set and can ship you a trade-in set of standard controllers as partial credit. I still do not have a home computer, but can send you a deposit via my work computer if you are still accpeting orders. I will send you my phone number via a PM. Please call me when you have a moment.

Thanks,

Dane

• 3 weeks later...

Retroillucid has got me very excited about the release of Mario Bros. I would like to offer 5 sets with a deposit of $30. Remaining balance of $119 due when I am ready to ship USA and $129 for the rest of the world.

I have everything to make these sets, just need the motivation to spend the 5 hours per set required to do it.

If you are a Mario Bros. fan like myself I highly suggest you make the deposit and reserve your set.

IM me if you want a set and are ready to make the $30 deposit.

• 2 weeks later...

I am drooling here waiting for my controllers to show up this week. Can't wait! Can someone point me to the Mario Bros. thread? I have to get a copy of the game now that the controllers on are the way. :D

Here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/148178-mario-bros-colecovision-taking-pre-order/page__fromsearch__1

Thanks for the link Retro. Got my controllers in the mail today and they are even better in person than the pictures. Excellent work Yurkie. I can praise Yurkie's work on these enough. Can't wait for the game now!

• Like 1

Thanks for the link Retro. Got my controllers in the mail today and they are even better in person than the pictures. Excellent work Yurkie. I can praise Yurkie's work on these enough. Can't wait for the game now!

Yurkie has done an awesome works on the Mario Bros Controllers! :cool:

-------------------------

Don't be afraid to ask him for those set of controllers or even refurbished controller.

He's very professional guy and his custom controllers are simply amazing!

Yurkie has done an awesome works on the Mario Bros Controllers! :cool:

-------------------------

Don't be afraid to ask him for those set of controllers or even refurbished controller.

He's very professional guy and his custom controllers are simply amazing!

Thank You both for your kind words.

I am very glad you like your controller set Waterborn, your a gentleman and a great customer.

I would love to make some more sets for people if they are interested. I was looking over my remaining inventory and have everything to make 10 more sets. Unless there is demand for at least 20 more sets over and above these 10 that is all that I will be producing. 2 of these sets are going to my friends the.golden.ax and retroillucid free of charge for their support, advice and expertise. That leaves 8 sets available for sale. I am requiring a $30 non-refundable deposit ( full amount will be applied to final price ) with the balance due when they are ready to ship. Same price as first stated $140 plus $9 shipping US and $19 for the rest of the world.

The game will be coming out very soon, if people would like to get a set of these controllers in time for Christmas please contact me about making a deposit. As soon as I get 3 deposits I am going to start dyeing the remainder of my controller housings and start to work on completing these 10 sets.

I would like to extend my most sincere appreciation to all of my customers for their support.

Edited by Yurkie

The game is going to ship the first week of December! Check out the thread for a pic of the boxed up Mario Bros. copies

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/148178-mario-bros-colecovision-taking-pre-order/page__st__160

I have 10 sets of Controllers that I have started the dye process on, of these 7 are for sale. If you would like a set send me an IM.

Please keep in mind if sales are sluggish these will be all there is!

If you make your deposit, I will do everything I can to ship in time, for Christmas!

Edited by Yurkie

Just got my set over the weekend. My first impression was one of amazement! The box is top notch and the window on the top, so you can see the controllers, is perfect for displaying them. I took them out of the box (carefully) and inspected. Wow, perfect dye job and the key pad overlay is flawless. I looked for any imperfections, but was hard pressed to find a one. This is one item I feel is worth the 149 I paid and will be displayed it along side of my colecovision collection! Thank you for such an outstanding job. If you have the cash this is a must buy. :D

I simply can't wait to see these in person!

:D

AX

One of the sets I am dyeing right now is yours AX! You have helped me out a lot and I am grateful.

Glad you liked you set rpgcollector, and I appreciate your compliments.

I am was working on getting 10 sets dyed and found an additional set for a total of 11. If you would like to get a set in time for christmas now is the time to send your preorder deposit. $30 which will be applied to your total. $140 plus $9 shipping US and $19 shipping for the rest of the world. I will be ready to ship these sets by Monday December 14th which would allow plenty of shipping time for US customers to receive them by Christmas. The Mario Bros. cartridge is going to ship this week from what I have heard. This means you could have the cart and controllers by Christmas. I designed the controller box to match the cartridge box and they look really nice side by side.

Good news, I am going to have at least 3 sets ready to ship Monday. Anyone that wants one of these 3 send me an IM $30 deposit and balance due by Friday at 6PM insure shipment Monday via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.

One of the 3 sets, I will have available to ship on Monday has sold. I would like to ship all remaining sets by Monday December 14th so that people have them by Christmas. I only have 7 more sets to sell and it looks like I probably won't be making anymore.

I am glad the members here have enjoyed this project and I look forward to offering some other custom controllers in the future.

Edited by Yurkie

Can't wait for your next project. So Donkey Kong, Pac-Man/Ms Pac-man & Mario Bros. controllers have been done. What could be next?

You could commission a one of a kind controller if you wish. It could even be boxed. If someone were so inclined to commission a one of a kind custom controller, it would be the only one made and I would never make another, not even for myself.

Any way getting back to the Mario Bros. Controllers.

I shipped a set yesterday. And have 2 sets ready to ship. The remaining sets need only be assembled.

I have only 7 more sets available.

Edited by Yurkie

Holy Crap! I just got my early copy of Mario Bros. today! Very, very cool game. I am so glad I made the controllers to go along with this great game.

Thanks a million Retroillucid for all your hard work!

Your Set of controllers will ship in the next week or so.

I must have been in a coma for the past few months because I completely missed this thread. Although I've been distracted playing my Jurassic Park pinball machine :D

I definately would like to buy one of these sets so will PM.

Reply sent. Thank You for your kind words and support.

I finally received my set of Mario Bros. controllers today and I have to say it was definately worth the wait. I love the box it comes in with the viewing window so you can admire the hard work that must have gone into making them. The controllers themselves are top-notch. Great job with the plastic dye and the insertable overlays. Great work Yurkie!!

• Like 1