IGNORED

Mario Bros. custom controllers

Yurkie

4 additional deposits where received.

The final total for sets produced will be 27

I have received payment in full for 2 of these sets. In the event that final payment is not made on the other 2 they will be offered for sale.

I would like extend my most sincere thanks for all the support and comments I received.

I am now concentrating my efforts on my new A/V ColecoVision Mod and my controller rebuilds.

Just want to add what everyone else had said; the workmanship on the controllers and the packaging are top notch. If Yurkie offers these up again, run, don't walk to the bank and get this man your money :D

Thank You for the compliment.

New Developement

I was looking through my stuff and came across 4 sets of controller housings that I had started to dye way back when I began the project.

Since the dye is very expensive and I have enough on hand to complete these 4 sets, I figured I would complete them if there is anyone else that wants to buy a set.

I also looked though my printed material and I have enough everything I need for these.

I really wanted to put this project to rest, but I hate wasting money.

Here are are the conditions if you would like to buy one of these:

Deposit will be $70 and non-refundable made by Friday February 19th at Midnight. I am going to discard any housings that I have not received deposit on.

I will have these completed and ready to ship on Monday March 1st. I will request the balance of $70 plus $9 shipping for the US and $19 for Canada.

Send me an IM if you want me to complete one of these 4 sets for you.

• 4 months later...

With the upcoming release of Retroillucid's Classic Edition of Mario Bros. I was considering maybe offering 10 more boxed sets of these controllers. The only real difference between these sets and the ones I sold originally is these will have straightened ColecoVision cords. I might also change the box color to grey to match his Classic Edition Box.

If there is enough demand I will require a non-refundable $40 deposit

I learned from experience that only about half the people that show interest end up following through, this is the reason for the deposit.

Optionally I will accept 2 black undamaged ColecoVision Controllers per person for $10 core credit each.

Same price as before $140, but shipping is increased. I lost money on shipping last time.

Shipping will be $12 for US and $23 for Canada and all sets will ship Priority Mail with Insurance. Also they will be shipped to Canada with a declared value of $140, I will not falsify the customs form and mark it gift.

If your serious about buying a set and will have your deposit money upon request send me an IM. All deposits will be collected at the same time and only if I have 10 people interested.

...I might also change the box color to grey to match his Classic Edition Box.

I hope you'll do the box grey

It would be nice that it match the Classic Edition :)

... I learned from experience that only about half the people that show interest end up following through, this is the reason for the deposit.

Sad but true :|