IGNORED

Wolfenstein 3D - JAGUAR HSC - September '09 - Hyper_Eye__00:47

kevincal

RULES: Play the first level on NORMAL setting with no codes.

Submit time only if at least 75% of the enemy was killed and 25% of the

treasure was collected .

00:47_Hyper_Eye

00:51_AtarDi

01:02_JeremiahJt

03:40_RoadRunner

04:24_SamanthaLT

Edited by kevincal

Well, I don't think you can win points.

So I'm thinking, maybe, fastest completion time from start to finish with no level select cheat

and it does'nt have to be 100%

Let's go with this then. :) Should we play on the easiest difficulty? I think so, just to give everyone a chance to atleast beat the game to get a time. I forget, but does the game give you a total time after you beat it? I would suppose so.

Well, I don't think you can win points.

So I'm thinking, maybe, fastest completion time from start to finish with no level select cheat

and it does'nt have to be 100%

Let's go with this then. :) Should we play on the easiest difficulty? I think so, just to give everyone a chance to atleast beat the game to get a time. I forget, but does the game give you a total time after you beat it? I would suppose so.

I don't think the game gives you the TOTAL time. But then again, I have not played the game in a while(about 2 months).

But maybe(I would at least do it) people could add up the time each level. Example (level 1) + (level 2) = Total Time

I know the game does that.

I was playing this game on the easy difficulty, i finished Mission 3 Floor 1. I'm still trying to finish Mission 3 floor 2.

I died a couple times playing this game. It seems like i can't run out of lives.

If i understand correctly, the only way to get a final score or time is to finish the game?

I don't know if i'll make it to the end of the game or not.

Edit

Update

I finished Mission 3 Floor 2 my time 07:43

and i finished Mission 3 Floor 3 my time 09:34

I didn't write my times down for all the previous Missions and Floors i finished.

I can't seem to get past Mission 3 Floor 4. This might be as far as i get for this game.

Edited by roadrunner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know I'm late on this but I really enjoyed it. 77-50-50 in 00:57.

If you skip the extra treasure and secrets you might have had the best time.

You mean skip the machine gun? I didn't grab any treasure except from the secret at the end of the level. I will give it another go tomorrow. If I improved on my d-pad strafing I think I can reduce my time significantly.

This will be my final time. My best was 00:47. I believe that if someone were to get a perfect run they could meet the challenge requirements in the par time of 00:45. It would be pretty hard to do though and I could spend way too much time trying to do it. I did spend a good bit of time trying to skip the machine gun and use the pistol all the way through. If you hit the guys just right they will drop in two shots every time and it is absolutely necessary that you kill every guy with 2 shots if you want to get to the 00:50 mark with just the pistol. But sometimes you can drop guys with a single shot from the pistol. I am just not sure what triggers it. I think if you could figure that out and drop every guy with one shot you could do the challenge as fast if not faster with just the pistol. Anyway, I am happy with what I achieved. It isn't like I'm going for the pot anyway since this challenge was from a couple months ago. But I did enjoy it a lot.

post-2962-125798064274_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hyper_Eye