IGNORED

Of all that is awesome, Music Machine Boxed!

homerwannabee

So if I won this I could offset the price by selling my loose cart and manual on a good day for $400-500. That makes this box only worth at least $2000 maybe way more? Dont get me wrong I would love to own this but thats crazy town in price. Still its super cool

Isn't it crazy to pay $500 for a loose cart and instructions? 99.99% of the population would agree with that

This will end insanely high. It's one of the few CIB's that even some big dogs still need. *grabs his popcorn*

I think I'll be happy with my repro box and original manual and game....just too random with Atari 2600 boxes...

Or you are just saying that so you can do a sneak attack snipe bid.... :ponder: :D

The bottom right hand corner of the back of taht box is very interesting!

Self made shrinkwrap??? Fake box with original cart???? $2,242.32 right now!!

It can be done easily! And for this rare games it is very profitable........... :ponder:

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin
  • Like 1

I noticed that the high bidder has zero feedback now. I noticed that there is a new shill tactic that is going on in some high profile auctions. Here is how it works. A potential buyer creates a shill buying account. Makes it so that their 0 feedback shill account wins, than they basically stiff the seller. A couple of months later the seller tries to sell it again. This time the potential buyer snipes at the last second knowing that potential buyers are scared off because of what happened the first time. If the seller was smart, they would block this 0 feedback user.

Edited by homerwannabee

Zero feedback bidder and the seller has not removed the bidder only makes me think it the seller.

That isn't always true. I have had some known buyers buy items from me before using a new account just so that other people don't know what they are buying. A lot of buyers like to keep their purchases private.

Zero feedback bidder and the seller has not removed the bidder only makes me think it the seller.

That isn't always true. I have had some known buyers buy items from me before using a new account just so that other people don't know what they are buying. A lot of buyers like to keep their purchases private.

The way IDs are now hidden on ebay, that's not so important anymore.

It's auctions like these that humble me as a collector. I don't think I could ever drop $2,500 on a game as much as I so desperately want it.

I just keep convincing myself I will stumble across one at a flea market or tag sale. (Yes, I know the odds. In the famous words of Mr. Solo... never tell me the odds...) icon_fett.gif