IGNORED

Simple grafic coding on the ST

Hello folks,

just one question, i have a ST since long time but did not used it much. now i have a idear to use it for a videoinstallation.

i would like to show grafics on the monitor i have designed on my own, little animated like 6 to 12 images running in a loop.

so is there a tool to do this, like a simple animation programm or do i need to code this on my own?!

thanks for any information!

Tom

Hello folks,

just one question, i have a ST since long time but did not used it much. now i have a idear to use it for a videoinstallation.

i would like to show grafics on the monitor i have designed on my own, little animated like 6 to 12 images running in a loop.

so is there a tool to do this, like a simple animation programm or do i need to code this on my own?!

thanks for any information!

Tom

There are plenty of simple animation programs to use, the Mirrorsoft one (forget the name sorry but it's something director for the animation utility that goes with Art Director) being one of the easiest probably.

A good question would be.. what kind of images are they?

basicly i want to have a fishtank : ) blue screen, some fishes swimming left and rigth, some bubbles or seaweed... thats all.

i found out that Cyber Paint v2.0 program, but yet i cannot run them, i need a colorscreen bevor.

looking to get one or a vga-converter cabel for my tft-screen.