IGNORED

No wonder my switchbox wasn't working...

KAZ

So I was over playing Atari with a friend off and on for a whole weekend. We had to plug and unplug the Atari each time we wanted to watch movies. All of a sudden, the Atari wasn't working. I thought it was the TV connection or something. I never suspected it was my switchbox.

I looked at the switchbox. For some reason I had crushed that metal pin thing. It was all squished into the bottom of the housing. I thought it was permanently wreaked.

But I thought I'd try fixing it anyway. I first tried a paper clip...but that didn't do much. Plus it made a spark since I had the power off but it was still plugged in. So I took a pliers, and bent down the sides of the housing. After about 10 minutes, I straightened that metal thing so it was upright, and wondered if it would still work.

I bent the housing part back where it was originally, and although it loosely attached to the tv, it actually WORKED.

So now I have a rather funny switchbox. Those things are kinda delicate.

The end.

Oh yeah, I scored 130,000 in Atari 5200 Defender on Easy mode.

Got past the last fruit on Dig Dug (8000 points).

Ms. Pacman is nasty hard for the 5200 also. On the pear stage, those ghosts just nail you if you even try to munch on a couple dots when they are anywhere near you. Certainly not the way the arcade does those stages, but I still like the 5200 rendition.