IGNORED

Herzog Zwei for GBA

HRT

The RTS that started it all, returns!

Who would like to see Herzog Zwei on GBA? Our company, Spin Interactive, has the opportunity to license this game from Tecnosoft to make a Gameboy Advance version. Few publishers, however, know of this title, and the ones that do are hesitant because of its earlier lack of sales. We are trying to get a fair assessment of how popular this game might be so please send us an email if you desire to see Herzog resurrected.

herzog@spin3d.com.tw

Thanks,

The Herzog Revival Front

Spin Interactive

www.spin3d.net

Hi there!

Sorry, but I always thought that "Herzog Zwei" sucked just like "Z" from the Bitmap Brothers.

You conquer a base, the enemy conquers this base back, you conquer it again, the enemy conquers it again... go on like that for hours. Total crap.

I don't think "Herzog Zwei" is the godfather of RTS either. Actually I rather a wonder why Blizzard and Westwood carried on doing such a game after seeing that crap.

All other Tecnosoft games are far superior, think the Thunderforce series, think Elemental Master.

Or try Warcraft or Dune 2 if it must be RTS.

Or if it must be a strategy game Genesis conversion, how about War Song? General Chaos? Cannon Fodder? Actraiser?

Almost any game is better than "Herzog Zwei", even Kemcos crappy GBA RTS "Mech Platoon" is already better than that...

Greetings,

Manuel