IGNORED

I thought this was pretty cool...

CPUWIZ

It´s better to have a dinner at Ritz than get a kiss by Mr. Schmitz........

I think I'll go have an ice cold Schlitz!! (not sure if you guys in Germany have the high quality American schlitz beer? :D )

post-9102-125342195562.jpg

The good stuff has it roots in Germany. ;)

The Joseph Schlitz Brewing Company was an American brewery based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The beer it produced, Schlitz, was often considered the archetype of working-class beers. It has two of the best-known slogans in the American brewing industry: "The beer that made Milwaukee famous" and "When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer".[1] The Schlitz container also boasts "Just the kiss of the hops." The company was founded by Joseph Schlitz, who came to America from Mainz, Germany in 1850 at the age of 20

• Like 1

It´s better to have a dinner at Ritz than get a kiss by Mr. Schmitz........

I think I'll go have an ice cold Schlitz!! (not sure if you guys in Germany have the high quality American schlitz beer? :D )

post-9102-125342195562.jpg

The good stuff has it roots in Germany. ;)

The Joseph Schlitz Brewing Company was an American brewery based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The beer it produced, Schlitz, was often considered the archetype of working-class beers. It has two of the best-known slogans in the American brewing industry: "The beer that made Milwaukee famous" and "When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer".[1] The Schlitz container also boasts "Just the kiss of the hops." The company was founded by Joseph Schlitz, who came to America from Mainz, Germany in 1850 at the age of 20

LOL! :D I had no idea!