IGNORED

Anyone Collect APX Titles?

Tempest

It sounds weird I know, but every time I get a batch of disks I always check for APX titles. Maybe it's because they're from Atari, maybe it's because they all have nice part numbers and are easy to organize, or maybe it's because I used to drool over so many of them in those old APX catalogs, but lately I've had a thing for APX titles.

Anyone else collect APX titles? There are a few I'm still looking for that have eluded me such as Can't Quit that I'd love to trade for.

Tempest

It sounds weird I know, but every time I get a batch of disks I always check for APX titles. Maybe it's because they're from Atari, maybe it's because they all have nice part numbers and are easy to organize, or maybe it's because I used to drool over so many of them in those old APX catalogs, but lately I've had a thing for APX titles.

Anyone else collect APX titles? There are a few I'm still looking for that have eluded me such as Can't Quit that I'd love to trade for.

Tempest

I do but I don't have a lot. I actually just collect the manuals in hopes that I can OCR them all and add them to www.Atariarchives.org. I do like how they are organized and the packaging.

Allan

I always enjoyed the APX titles, my favourites were Dog Daze by Gray Chang (great fun with two players!) and Galahad, although my repeat player nowadays is the excellent Gauntlet-based Dandy by John H.Palevich. Was Hollywood Medieval an APX release?

Actually, Gauntlet is Dandy-based. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Chambers