IGNORED

M.U.L.E.

Callipygous

I have to admit that it's my absolute favorite Atari 8bit game but I don't think I'd ever go that high so I'd have to say (A) but there are numerous people bidding on it so at least 2 people think that it's worth near that.

Now it has me thinking of selling mine. :(

On second thought I'll keep it. :D

well I may be a bit off in saying this but I have never owned/played An Atari 800 but I couldn't even imagine paying over $20 bucks for a used computer game, much less almost $200. Maybe I'm missing a great game but I have never played so no big loss.

In other words A, a major case of A

MULE is one of those cult classic games that tend to go for much more than they should. Many of the Ultima games are the same way (I'm still looking for a reasonably priced Ultima II).

The average price for MULE is about $50

Tempest

Thanks everyone. Searched around eBay for other Mules. Kept getting motorcycles and womens shoes :) . Here's one that didn't last long on a BIN

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2060877333 Hope the seller isn't reading this.

There is also a current one if you are interested. Not that high presently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2062463927

So how much is the NES version of this go for? I actually have it boxed complete. I have a cracked copy of MULE for the C64 and yes, I definitely love the game. Maybe I should start parting with some of my Ultimas for the C64 if they are going that high. Of course, I remember paying like $40-50 for them back in the mid-80s. No wonder people pirated games.

Phil

C64 Ultimas 3-6 shouldn't go for more than $20-25 on eBay cos they are so common...

C64 Ultima 1 if complete (with the money and bag) should fetch around $75-80. C64 Ultima 2 if complete should fetch $125+ because it's so rare. I just sold one of them on eBay for $125 BIN. Auction lasted 3 hours before someone went for it. Two previous complete copies I sold on eBay also went for $125 each. Nuff said...