IGNORED

Computer Ambush

MrFish

I'm trying to play this game, but can't seem to get it to boot up. When I load it, it displays "Cannot Boot", "Illegal Disk!".

I'm trying using Atari800WinPLus 4.0, and I've tried with all patches on/off and BASIC on/off and several other OS's just for giggles. I've also tried several different versions of the game.

What's the trick? Any help is appreciated...

Edited by MrFish

I've never played this game before so went to play it - but then I gave up after the 99th question it presented to me even before playing the game.

It's almost as bad as these Nintendo games that show you some character speaking for about 30 screens in a row (and they make you watch the same speech every time you play the game)

Edited by snicklin

@ therealbountybob:

that version booted up ok. but, it locked up once i actually started giving commands in the game. thanks for the help anyway.

@ snicklin:

dude, you were right. i've never been asked so many preliminary questions in my life. amazing...

actually, i found out that you avoid about 75% of the question by selecting "NCO Training" from the scenario menu.

@ remowilliams:

thanks for the vapi. seems to be working fine. some games "ain't" playable without it ;)