IGNORED

Gradius 3 and 4 for the Playstation 2???

KAZ

I'm really confused...why is this game so hard to find in stores? Did Konami release it in very limited quantities? Or only in a different country? I'm having a really hard time locating it in any store like Best Buy or Circuit City. I found it available on a UK site, and on Half.com, and on Ebay.

Or is there something "wrong" with the game, that the company released it, and then retracted it?

Thanks

I don't think its in production anymore. At least I know I haven't seen it at any BB or CC's in my area either. It was priced at around $20-25 new for awhile then dissapeared. Now the only places I see it is in the used game sections of video game stores. It's still about $25 used at one near me, and I want to get it too, but have been holding out for a cheaper one, at a pawn shop or yard sale. :)

Honestly I see this game everytime I go to Kay Bee no matter what mall its in. I think it's $20 now and they don't even keep it in the case. Is it worth picking up?

I did a quick search of completed items on ebay and it's only going for about $20. If it is becoming rare I can't tell.

I just got Gradius Gaiden a couple of weeks back. All I can say is wow!!! I'm a big Gradius fan and the Graphics are well matched with the excellent gameplay. I wish it was released in the US. I didn't know about this game until I saw it on a shelf in a local store here that carries imports. It has unbelievably good graphics.

If you are a shooter fan, as I am, this is a great game in this genre. I also have G3&4 for the PS2 and I think Gaiden is by far better. Maybe the best in the series so far.

I personally think Konami is doing a total disservice to classic gamers by making this Gradius III & IV combo disk for PS2 rare to purchase, since it restricts the number of potential players. But then again, do we have the right to own and play every single game that exists out there? And do we really need to own and play every single game out there? I can live without it.