IGNORED

Which systems should be added to Video Game Trader's price guide next?

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which game platforms should be added to the next issue (#15) of Video Game Trader

• Astrocade
    • Channel F
    • Commodore 64
    • Game & Watch
    • Game Boy Advance
    • Game.com
    • Neo Geo Pocket
    • Neo Geo
    • Nintendo DS
    • Playstation 2
    • Playstation 3
    • TI-99/4A
    • Wii
    • Xbox
    • Xbox 360

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone,

It has been an exciting year over here at Video Game Trader. We changed format to 8.5 x 11 and launched an iPhone Price Guide Application. I am very happy to see the growth we have experienced over the last year. VGTrader is a passion of mine and I am grateful to the classic community for embracing it.

As we add systems to our price guide, I would like to ask the community which systems they want next. Our goal is to add a new systems to the magazine and iphone price guide at least every issue.

Please vote on what system we should add next. If we left out your favorite system, please let us know.

Hello everyone,

It has been an exciting year over here at Video Game Trader. We changed format to 8.5 x 11 and launched an iPhone Price Guide Application. I am very happy to see the growth we have experienced over the last year. VGTrader is a passion of mine and I am grateful to the classic community for embracing it.

As we add systems to our price guide, I would like to ask the community which systems they want next. Our goal is to add a new systems to the magazine and iphone price guide at least every issue.

Please vote on what system we should add next. If we left out your favorite system, please let us know.

I put C64. Personally, I'd like to see Tandy Color Computer carts on a rarity list. I have no idea what some of these are worth.

• 4 weeks later...

So I got the update, and it's great, but I've realized it's not sufficient for my 2600 collecting -- I need to see Atari text/pic/silver/red/etc labels separated out where the same game comes in more than one style. I realize you may not be able to keep the pricing info separate at that level of detail, but would it be possible to at least add all the different styles with the same price? (Except of course in cases where the price clearly should be different... there definitely need to be differently-priced entries for silver Asteroids and Gravitar, for example.) I also noticed that at least one game (Glacier Patrol) seems to be completely missing.

So I got the update, and it's great, but I've realized it's not sufficient for my 2600 collecting -- I need to see Atari text/pic/silver/red/etc labels separated out where the same game comes in more than one style. I realize you may not be able to keep the pricing info separate at that level of detail, but would it be possible to at least add all the different styles with the same price? (Except of course in cases where the price clearly should be different... there definitely need to be differently-priced entries for silver Asteroids and Gravitar, for example.) I also noticed that at least one game (Glacier Patrol) seems to be completely missing.

I understand your concerns. I am looking at attacking this one of a few ways. Either I can list all those variations without prices, or I can add a notes section. I am also thinking of adding a "suggestion" button in the app allowing people to send us requests for items to be included. Any of these updates a while away though.

Thanks,

Tom

PS. Oh, I will check on the missing game.