IGNORED

Starpath Supercharger Sealed

sly

I have a feeling this will go pretty high on ebay, you might be making a nice little fortune especially because its brand new ;)

-Disjaukifa

Usually they were sold sealed for $40-$50 in the past!

True but I have kept my eye on a bunch and late just loose Supercharger have been going 60 ~ 80 if you don't include the wacky 200 auction . . .

-Disjaukifa

I have a feeling this will go pretty high on ebay, you might be making a nice little fortune especially because its brand new ;)

-Disjaukifa

True but I have kept my eye on a bunch and late just loose Supercharger have been going 60 ~ 80 if you don't include the wacky 200 auction . . .

-Disjaukifa

Good thing I got my supercharger for 40 bucks complete with two complete games

-Disjaukifa

-Disjaukifa

Good thing I got my supercharger for 40 bucks complete with two complete games

That is a good deal!!!

-Disjaukifa

I was, um, the buyer in that wacky 200 auction. I accidentally put in one too many zeros.

Seriously. I am ashamed to admit it. I paid for it. It was the crazy heat of the ePay moment bid war that got me going. My wife was pretty pissed off! :D

Edited by CebusCapucinis

I was, um, the buyer in that wacky 200 auction. I accidentally put in one too many zeros.

Seriously. I am ashamed to admit it. I paid for it. It was the crazy heat of the ePay moment bid war that got me going. My wife was pretty pissed off! :D

Whatever you do, don't tell her that the sealed one went for $58.00 shipped! I worry for you life if your do. :|

Edited by homerwannabee

Whatever you do, don't tell her that the sealed one went for $58.00 shipped! I worry for you life if your do. :|

Well, if it's any consolation, I was banging my head against the desk as soon as I clicked on 'submit' and realized that it was WAY beyond what I was willing to pay. I'm just glad I wasn't drunk at the time or I probably would have bid up to two grand by hitting the zero key TWICE accidentally. If you ever want a ludicrous amount of money out of me, get me drunk and stick me on ebay :P

I was pretty irritated to have to pony up the cash for that one. It's the primary reason why I'm broke as a joke right now and can't get other stuff. It's also why there are two Superchargers on my trade list :roll:

Well, if it's any consolation, I was banging my head against the desk as soon as I clicked on 'submit' and realized that it was WAY beyond what I was willing to pay. I'm just glad I wasn't drunk at the time or I probably would have bid up to two grand by hitting the zero key TWICE accidentally. If you ever want a ludicrous amount of money out of me, get me drunk and stick me on ebay :P

I was pretty irritated to have to pony up the cash for that one. It's the primary reason why I'm broke as a joke right now and can't get other stuff. It's also why there are two Superchargers on my trade list :roll:

Dude that sucks, I was watching that auction for days and was surprised when it jumped like crazy. Sorry about that man

-Disjaukifa

Hey, it's all good, I entertained everyone on AtariAge for a while and ALSO messed with demographics and statistical data! That's worth $200 to me any day. Would have been more hilarious if that auction would have led to a flood of Superchargers on ebay.

I think it has, I saw another Supercharger auction with a starting bid of 175.00. Glad you are looking at the plus side of it all!!!

-Disjaukifa