IGNORED

7800 controller resistors

chriswhit

Sweet thanks for the help now I just need a bulk pack of controller extensions if I can get them that way

Sweet thanks for the help now I just need a bulk pack of controller extensions if I can get them that way

get some sega ones, they are alot cheaper, hell for the price of genny controllers just buy a batch of genny controllers and cut the cords...lol..

I'm ready to build and am going to use wood. My friend lent me a controller to look at the printed circut board and upon taking it apart I noticed that there was one other component I don't have. there is a black item that looks a lot like a resistor but I think its something else. I was wondering what it was and is it is a mandatory part?

I'm ready to build and am going to use wood. My friend lent me a controller to look at the printed circut board and upon taking it apart I noticed that there was one other component I don't have. there is a black item that looks a lot like a resistor but I think its something else. I was wondering what it was and is it is a mandatory part?

I think that's just a ferrite bead. When I built my arcade 7800 sticks I didn't bother to include one. You just need the resistors wired up to the fire buttons correctly and everything should be easy.

Mitch

I think that's just a ferrite bead. When I built my arcade 7800 sticks I didn't bother to include one. You just need the resistors wired up to the fire buttons correctly and everything should be easy.

Mitch

Thank you for the info