IGNORED

one of a kind Earthworld EPROM

Zwackery

http://www.galileoii...ideo_games.html

[Update: 1 October 2009. ATARI VIDEO GAME EPROM AUCTIONS:

While rummaging around in my attic recently, I came across several EPROMs of the Atari video games that I had worked on, including the probable one-of-a-kind EPROM that was used for the actual SwordQuest EarthWorld playoff contest, for which I wrote the arcane clues that turned that brute-force monster into a playable game. I'm considering auctioning off these EPROMS, including the one for the SwordQuest EarthWorld playoff contest. However, I would first be interested to know if some technical wizards out there know of ways to convert, or adapt, or emulate the SwordQuest EarthWorld playoff contest into a playable video game that might appeal to legacy video game connoisseurs or collectors. Anyone who can enlighten me technically on this subject, please email me with details. If interested in participating in a future EPROM auction, then email me to get on a list of people to be notified when—and if—I actually go ahead and auction off these legacy items. No phone calls, please.]

FOLLOW LINK TO SEE PROGRAMMER'S CONTACT INFO

While rummaging around in my attic recently, I came across several EPROMs of the Atari video games that I had worked on, including the probable one-of-a-kind EPROM that was used for the actual SwordQuest EarthWorld playoff contest, for which I wrote the arcane clues that turned that brute-force monster into a playable game. I'm considering auctioning off these EPROMS, including the one for the SwordQuest EarthWorld playoff contest. However, I would first be interested to know if some technical wizards out there know of ways to convert, or adapt, or emulate the SwordQuest EarthWorld playoff contest into a playable video game that might appeal to legacy video game connoisseurs or collectors. Anyone who can enlighten me technically on this subject, please email me with details. If interested in participating in a future EPROM auction, then email me to get on a list of people to be notified when—and if—I actually go ahead and auction off these legacy items. No phone calls, please.]

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/151446-swordquest-manual-writer-with-story/ :ponder:

Allan

Holy Frijoles!!!! :lust: