IGNORED

Mega2 ST Repair in US

I have a sneaking suspicion my Mega2 ST has an issue - possibly memory, but who knows. Im curious if there is anyone in the US that can still look at/repair/upgrade these things?

I noticed the battery compartment is totally corroded but I wouldnt really want that fixed. I have TOS 1.04 (Rainbow TOS right?) and wouldnt mind having 4meg of memory and a newer version of TOS that makes sense for this machine (would 8meg of memory work?)

Anyhow - not sure the direction I am giong to take but curious if there is anyone out there that works on these?

Oh - I want to keep my existing unit as I have a 16mhz board and an AT-Speed IBM as well ;)

I have a sneaking suspicion my Mega2 ST has an issue - possibly memory, but who knows. Im curious if there is anyone in the US that can still look at/repair/upgrade these things?

I noticed the battery compartment is totally corroded but I wouldnt really want that fixed. I have TOS 1.04 (Rainbow TOS right?) and wouldnt mind having 4meg of memory and a newer version of TOS that makes sense for this machine (would 8meg of memory work?)

Anyhow - not sure the direction I am giong to take but curious if there is anyone out there that works on these?

Oh - I want to keep my existing unit as I have a 16mhz board and an AT-Speed IBM as well ;)

what sorts of behaviors does it exhibit?