IGNORED

Seaman help needed

Brian R.

I can't believe I actually seem to have gotten "stuck" playing Seaman on my Dreamcast. Can anyone help, without spoilers?

I'm at the frogman stage - there are two. I've been playing two or three times every day for the last week or so. Been doing a good job and all. But now he's asking me a question and none of my answers seems to be right.

It goes like this - he tells me he likes it when I'm around, that he spends a lot of time alone, says I don't seem to mind spending time by myself, and asks me what I like to do when I'm by myself. Whatever I say, he says either whatever floats your boat, that I have a one-track mind and to come back when I have a new activity to tell him about. I've told him everything I can think of - even if I don't do it - and I get the same response.

It seems I'm stuck if I can't get past this question. HELP!

:( ... damn, I was hoping someone around here could help me with this. Hasn't anyone here played this game?

Today, I got past the first question... he asked me what I do by myself, I said "video games," and he gave me some reply. Then, asked me what I do with my family I don't do with my friends. He didn't like my answer, said that same line about coming back when I have new activities to talk about.

When I tried again, I got the first question about what I do by myself, gave the same answer, and again he didn't like the answer!

What he hell is going on???