IGNORED

Atari 2600/7800 HES (Home Entertainment Suppliers) Games

samhead_nes

Hi everyone.

Obviously I don't have the post history that some members here have, but I've lurked around here for a while - so don't fear dreading with me! Additionally, I am a member at NA and can provide you with my eBay feedback.

On with the sale!!!

I have 35 Atari 2600 and 2 7800 games by HES to sell.

List:

2 Pak Special: Alien Force + Hoppy

Beamrider

BMX Airmaster

Bump n Jump

California Games

Chopper Command

Commando

Decathlon

Demon Attack

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Junior

Double Dragon

Enduro

Frogger

Ghostbusters

Gorf

Grand Prix

HERO

Keystone Kapers

Kung Fu Master

Megamania

My Golf

Pete Rose Baseball

Private Eye

Rampage

River Raid II

Robot Tank

Seaquest

Skate Boardin'

Skiing

Summer Games

Tennis

Titlematch Pro Wrestling

Tomcat

Winter Games

7800:

Double Dragon

Skate Boardin

In regards to condition, almost everything is in excellent condition - a couple of the lower end games are in poor condition.

As to prices, I'm no Atari 2600 expert. I'm basically looking for offers. If there's interest in one particular game, I'll update the thread with the highest offer (assuming this is okay with everyone). More than happy for an offer on the whole lot - wishful thinking?

Lastly, I'm located in Australia, so international post will be additional to all offers. Thanks all, PM or post with any Q's!!!

12102009861.jpg

12102009862.jpg

12102009863.jpg

12102009864.jpg

12102009865.jpg

post-12221-125532334302_thumb.jpg

post-12221-125532356591_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

PM sent!

useless...

this guy was not online since last year. i have PM'ed him two times (other aa-members too) and never got a response. :x

he sold the games on ebay as lot, except the games the people have asked. these games were single auctions with higher prices. i have to take a closer look, if you are interested in the ebay-id

btw:

i'm still looking for HES Boxing / Carnival / Gorf

I think i ended up with that 2pak special in the plastic case. It was a chopped box. Unless this is another one... then I would be inclined to say that perhaps some were made to be in plastic cases?

hmm,

i think it was only a cardboard box cut off and put into the plasticbox so that all games look identically in the closet. i've never seen a 2pak game from HES in such a plasticbox and i'm looking at HES for a long time.

I think i ended up with that 2pak special in the plastic case. It was a chopped box. Unless this is another one... then I would be inclined to say that perhaps some were made to be in plastic cases?

hmm,

i think it was only a cardboard box cut off and put into the plasticbox so that all games look identically in the closet. i've never seen a 2pak game from HES in such a plasticbox and i'm looking at HES for a long time.

yeah i just checked - my hoppy 2pak is the one above - a chopped box

• 4 weeks later...