IGNORED

Season 2 7800 HSC Round 4 *Food Fight*

darthkur

• 5 months later...

Curious, because I have an old 1988 video of myself "beating" food fight with like 500,000+ to I think 29,000,000 or the like (I really gotta dig it out) after I got a certain score it just froze.

Was this normal for FF on the 7800? (I finished both diff levels)

Edited by Shantai

Curious, because I have an old 1988 video of myself "beating" food fight with like 500,000+ to I think 29,000,000 or the like (I really gotta dig it out) after I got a certain score it just froze.

I really have no idea since I've never even gotten close to a score of that magnitude. I think my hands would "lock up" way before ever reaching a fraction of 29 million. :P

I really have no idea since I've never even gotten close to a score of that magnitude. I think my hands would "lock up" way before ever reaching a fraction of 29 million. :P

Lol yeah, don't know how I did it, but one day (september or so of 88) I decided to see if I could roll the score over after I found I could play an easy 25 levels b4 losing a life.

Seemed around level 125 or so is when it just stops. I reallly gotta dig out that VHS and convert it :)