IGNORED

WANTED: BROKEN ATARI 5200

Atari_Never_Dies

I will buy a broken atari 5200 system from anybody. I need just the top shell and fold over cover for a 5200. The reason is that mine is cracked, and the metal band is crapped out. I want it so that my atari can look better, because i want to have a good one in my collection.

E-mail me @

craigjacob1@cs.com

You can get brand-new ones from Brad at Best Electronics - www.best-electronics-ca.com :

CO18141 5200 Main Console Silver Name Plate -- $ 9.95

CO18952 5200 Smoke Colored Flip Lid ------------ $14.95

I looked up the above from the catalog Best put out a few years ago (10th Ed.) . It's possible the prices/availability have changed. I didn't find an entry for the top cover, but they may have it anyway; it doesn't hurt to ask.

The price for the parts is probably more than what you would pay for a broken 5200 in it's entirety, but if your reason for getting the items is to improve the appearance of the console, the parts above would be brand-new and so would look as good as possible. Also, you can charge them to a credit card and have them shipped out immediately, as opposed to having to send a check or money order, wait for the check to clear, and then wait for somebody online to mail the system to you.

It's just an alternative to consider.

Whatever you end up doing, have fun with your system! If you haven't already checked it out, look into getting Castle Blast & Koffi too; they are terrific!

:)