IGNORED

HSC Season 7 Week 9: Lost Luggage

Ze_ro

Oh, no, I'm sure the ROMs are fine. I just don't emulate anything. If it's not a cart in my house, I'm not playing it. :D

I just like playing it on an actual system a lot more.

Actual system for me to if at all possible. :)

A terrorist bag got me!

In game #1 this is not a worry and is how I got the 609300 score for TG. Game #4 doesn't allow any mistakes (at least for the black bags).

post-10944-125569707941_thumb.jpg

13,594. I had all my lives still and a stupid black bag landed.

There is a point around the 4-5K threshold where it seems to stop getting harder. I was cruising along nicely.

This may seem like a weird tip, but on the wicked fast levels, I hold my breath and play through the level. I dunno...seems to help me. :)

post-9712-125574149782_thumb.jpg

13,594. I had all my lives still and a stupid black bag landed.

There is a point around the 4-5K threshold where it seems to stop getting harder. I was cruising along nicely.

This may seem like a weird tip, but on the wicked fast levels, I hold my breath and play through the level. I dunno...seems to help me. :)

post-9712-125574149782_thumb.jpg

LOL... I have a similar technique... it involves closing my eyes and moving the joystick randomly! :)

You reach a point where it's almost impossible to lose all of your suitcases. I was scoring over 2,500 point per round toward the end. At that point, the only way you're going to lose is if a black bag hits the sides/bottom. In this case (pun intended) they threw 3 black bags in a row at me in a wide left-wide right-wide left pattern. Impossible.

Gonna give you a run for your money this week, Toy. :)

post-9712-125580414876_thumb.jpg

Edited by Deteacher

You reach a point where it's almost impossible to lose all of your suitcases. I was scoring over 2,500 point per round toward the end. At that point, the only way you're going to lose is if a black bag hits the sides/bottom.

Yes, when the difficulty tops out then there is not much left to do. As long as luck is on your side so not too many black bags appear at once you should be good to go.

As such, I suggest we call this one "rolled" at 100k?

My new score...

post-10944-125580639992_thumb.jpg

I say we consider it "rolled" at 5000 points, but that's just because I, uh, am such a nice guy like that |:) .

I don't know if I have it in me to match these scores! You guys must be Zen masters of slowing down time ala Matrix style or something, haha!

Oh well, time to start meditating and trying again!

Got the hang of this one right away. Almost got that suitcase!

A stelladapter is a must if you don't have the cart. I have an old slik stik (with the orange ball on the top). Very durable, very short movements needed to move from left to right. Horrible button, but that's no problem here.

I still hate airports...

post-23219-125591840665_thumb.png