IGNORED

I am happy with WICO Command Joystick for Atari 2600!

smile_walle

I was very happy that I did clicked "buy it now" with WICO Command Joystick for Atari 2600 today! 8)

Anyone of you know about that kind of WICO, I heard that one of the best make of WICO Command Joystick??

Have a look....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1391044769

I am look forward to get that one pretty soon!

Jason :)

To be honest, I never much liked this joystick. I have the bat-top, which is only slightly different than the ball-top you showed. It's built very well, but it's overly large. It keeps me from turning fast in games like Space Invaders and Front Line, which causes me to die more often. I prefer something like the Gemini controllers with the paddle on them. Much less swing radius on the stick.

--Zero

To be honest, I never much liked this joystick. I have the bat-top, which is only slightly different than the ball-top you showed. It's built very well, but it's overly large. It keeps me from turning fast in games like Space Invaders and Front Line, which causes me to die more often. I prefer something like the Gemini controllers with the paddle on them. Much less swing radius on the stick.

--Zero

Thank for your feedback, in my understanding, I never tried to play with Wico joystick, that was my first Wico joystick when I will get from ebay. I do have Gemini controllers with the paddle on them, what I found out about gemini's fire button that where my tumb's postion is, I did realized that my tumb become tiresome, I pefer the fire button on the top not on the side of controller.....meanwhile, I tried to push the fire button more often but not enough also I tried to move back and forth from the joystick need more faster but not enough respone from classic Atari joystick.

Jason :)

• 2 weeks later...