IGNORED

Jambe Bopd 007 opinions

kherman

OK, I had this game as a child, and it was one of my favorite games. After reading the FAQ:

http://www.atariage.com/5200/faq.html?SystemID=5200

I found that people don't really care for this game. It's rated at the VERY bottom of the game rating section of the FAQ.

What's your opinion?

And can it actually be beat? I could make it to the last level but I never could finish it.

On 5200, I tire of the game almost immediately, so I would never know if it could be beat or not. The execution and concept of Spy Hunter (although not a 5200 game) is just so much better than Jambe Bobd.

I never played Jambe Bobd back in the day. Bought it a year or two ago at a Flea mart. Was disappointed from the start.

Re:  Jambe Bopd 007 opinions

Someone was a little tired when they started this thread ;)

I played James Bond 007 A LOT as a kid. When I go back and try to play it now, I get bored after about 2 minutes. I think I used to like it just for the challenge of being ranked 007! It just doesn't have the playability of games that I play a lot now, like Gyruss, Centipede, and Space Dungeon

- VD.