IGNORED

Archive of typed in listings of A8 games anywhere?

oky2000

Many other 8 bit machines have archives of quite a few of those games you typed in from magazines like Computer and Video Games etc (I even typed some of them in for emulators years ago!) so was wondering if games from that magazine or even Atari User were on any of the websites?

Picking through the listings helps me get an understanding of a machine a lot quicker than technical reference manuals or programmers guides for a machine and would be nice to see some of them (I didn't have an A8 in the 80s...not until ebay was born in fact)

Many other 8 bit machines have archives of quite a few of those games you typed in from magazines like Computer and Video Games etc (I even typed some of them in for emulators years ago!) so was wondering if games from that magazine or even Atari User were on any of the websites?

Picking through the listings helps me get an understanding of a machine a lot quicker than technical reference manuals or programmers guides for a machine and would be nice to see some of them (I didn't have an A8 in the 80s...not until ebay was born in fact)

I think you can find most of the Atari 8-bit type-in programs from Antic magazine at www.atarimagazines.com

They can be found in the Antic Software Archive link after you choose Antic Magazine from the home page.

Russ