IGNORED

T-N-T Terry Proto

Parrothead

It is sad he never finished the game. He must have put a lot of hours in it allready. I still see his name in social-networks, maybe we can ask him to finish it :)

Good idea. If you have contact with Laurens Simonis I think you should ask him. If he has no intention to work on the game again maybe he would be willing to share the TNT Terry code, so someone else could have a look at it and possible continue his work ? :)

I found a working email address of Laurens :thumbsup:

Any luck in the attempt to contact Laurens?

• 2 weeks later...

It is sad he never finished the game. He must have put a lot of hours in it allready. I still see his name in social-networks, maybe we can ask him to finish it :)

Good idea. If you have contact with Laurens Simonis I think you should ask him. If he has no intention to work on the game again maybe he would be willing to share the TNT Terry code, so someone else could have a look at it and possible continue his work ? :)

I found a working email address of Laurens :thumbsup:

Any luck in the attempt to contact Laurens?

Yes, he has subscribed to this forum too, although I haven't seen any messages from him.

Yes, he has subscribed to this forum too, although I haven't seen any messages from him.

I have some faint memory that he got stuck in some problems with the old "newcc65" compiler. That compiler did not have segments and it bloated the code so that it was a nightmare to get anything bigger to work with it.

If he still has the sources then moving to the new cc65.org compiler would be a very good idea.

--

Karri

I played with the cartridge and consider I get back the sources of code would be of use to nothing because nothing really works in this demo, only the movement of the character and the management of the collisions bombs / characters are activated...

It really easier to start all over again rather than to hope to take back the development of this game.

Nevertheless The graphics is very attractive and adapts itself perfectly to the screen of the Lynx, it is the only good point of this creation.