IGNORED

Dealing with an angry international buyer

the.golden.ax

Ax, don't believe all international buyers are all the same. I buy tons of stuff from the US and everywhere else (in fact I have bought from you but via the AA forum)

I have only been scammed once (with the typical out of city / death in the family delay then not replying any mail) because I select my sellers carefully - also I have more than 350 feedbacks as a buyer, 100% positives

I can tell you I'm waiting for a parcel full of D&D stuff I boght in July - the US customs bounced it back for no reason. As I paid first class mail or a dirt cheap priority I cannot blame the seller if it gets lost - provided I trust the seller had sent it. Proof for me is simply communication and past feedbacks.

I have even moved "US only" sellers into sending to Spain. You have to understand as a buyer that losing a package is a possibility, that's all.

I have filled only one Paypal claim, It was for a Megadrive cart "Zero Wing" I bought for 2 GBP I think. It got lost I suppose and the stupid seller did not even reply my two kind mails asking for its whereabouts.

With the current USD to EUR ratio :lust: ... select your customers and keep on selling abroad!

Overall I've noticed a slowdown in delivery times just in the States over the last month or so. I'm currently waiting on three packages and a money order from an AA member that apparently got lost in the mail. Packages that usually take a few days are taking unusually longer.

A trusted seller told me she's had most of his international packages returned. Seems the US customs got very picky and said the customs form was not filled out correctly, all because of a terrorist called Zazi who was planning something nasty with household items(she even told me to search it at foxnews.com) Now she can't send anything without a detailed description of the contents.

Other items from the US have arrived, though

Still waiting for my 4 packages from her :(

Not only international buyers. I had a buyer from Virginia that gave me a 1 out of 5 star on Amazon because the package was not delivered within the time window of 3-5 days that Amazon quoted. It was delivered on the 6th day. He gave me the neg on the same day. I really think some people need a life.

I have had some patient international buyers and some impatient ones like yours.

Not only international buyers. I had a buyer from Virginia that gave me a 1 out of 5 star on Amazon because the package was not delivered within the time window of 3-5 days that Amazon quoted. It was delivered on the 6th day. He gave me the neg on the same day. I really think some people need a life.

I have had some patient international buyers and some impatient ones like yours.