IGNORED

WAR 2000 Home Vision R10

No matter how many smileys you use, you're still a backstabbin' sissy!

Cheers,

Marco

Mmm, my bid was cancelled... what's up with you side-deal sissies these days?! :x

Cheers,

Marco

It was a BIN auction, not a side deal! ;) And your bid was cancelled because the auction wasn´t a international one! :D

Sometimes it is better to contact the seller and asking for permission before you bid! :thumbsup:

She is such a sweet and sensible french girl. Born in Mulhouse and happy to practice her german with me!

MRS.WAGNER.......JE T´AIME!!!! :love:

Someone pass Marco a box of tissues :D

• Like 1

No matter how many smileys you use, you're still a backstabbin' sissy!

Cheers,

Marco

Mmm, my bid was cancelled... what's up with you side-deal sissies these days?! :x

Cheers,

Marco

It was a BIN auction, not a side deal! ;) And your bid was cancelled because the auction wasn´t a international one! :D

Sometimes it is better to contact the seller and asking for permission before you bid! :thumbsup:

She is such a sweet and sensible french girl. Born in Mulhouse and happy to practice her german with me!

MRS.WAGNER.......JE T´AIME!!!! :love:

Someone pass Marco a box of tissues :D

Come on girls, let's not pull hair.

• Like 1

I don't know why this game should be rated R10. I've seen Homevision several times here in France, and just got another one last week along with three Playaround titles (two still shrinkwrapped :)). These games are, from memory, bootleg copies of known games, but I could be wrong. 100 euros ($150) looks very expensive, but if it's the price of Homevision, I'll list mines soon :)

I don't know why this game should be rated R10. I've seen Homevision several times here in France, and just got another one last week along with three Playaround titles (two still shrinkwrapped :)). These games are, from memory, bootleg copies of known games, but I could be wrong. 100 euros ($150) looks very expensive, but if it's the price of Homevision, I'll list mines soon :)

How many complete copies of War 2000 do you have? None you say? Oh ya, thats why it's a R10. :roll:

Just send me your list of boxed Homevision games and I will buy them. That should make it simple ;)

Just send me your list of boxed Homevision games and I will buy them. That should make it simple ;)

Nevermind the list. I'll just take all those boxed Homevision bootlegs off your hands for $5 each. that's even more simple.

Would be great, David.

Please know that many Home Vision titles are originals and not bootlegs.

While it's true that some Home Vision titles are found more often (Robot Fight comes to mind) than others, some of them are extremely rare and there's even one title that has never been found yet.

So if your list happens to contain a little game called Go Go Home Monster, please let us know.

8)

just send them to me for free ... no waiting for cash, no funds to transfer´... it's the easiest it can get! :P

Yes, these are much more compelling arguments...

AWWW, come on guys I asked first :P

But as we have seen with this auction, the guy that puts his bid in first doesn't get the goods. Its the guy that does the fast negotiating that does :D

just send them to me for free ... no waiting for cash, no funds to transfer´... it's the easiest it can get! :P

Yes, these are much more compelling arguments...

AWWW, come on guys I asked first :P

But as we have seen with this auction, the guy that puts his bid in first doesn't get the goods. Its the guy that does the fast negotiating that does :D

:D Oui, c'est vrai!