IGNORED

Brand New Music Machine! Let the battle begin!

ninermaniac

I guess you are not roman catholic! That´s all! ;)

I was raised Roman Catholic, but I gave it up for Lent once and that's that.

Now I worship Crom, but I seldom pray to him, he doesn't listen.

Maybe I need to return to Bira Bira...

Bira Bira may definitely help you ;)

Bira Bira always disappointed me. :x

I got into this action a little late, but I think I can give Wonder or anyone else a run for this game. I just bid $3,200 and was outbid, but I can go much higher if need be. This would be a nice addition to my collection.

LOL, is this really the best way to go about getting a game! Talking machismo before the auctions end is a surefire way to pay through the nose for an item. By the way, you should thank me for this post. Because I made people aware of the situation, I just saved you a couple of grand! ;)

Edited by homerwannabee

(Does anyone want to give me 8 grand for the hell of it? I promise to give you back anything I don't spend. Thanks.)

Honestly, if I had deep pockets and was the high bidder in this auction, I would open this game up. Yes, it would lose thousands of dollars of value or whatever, but I don't care.

I went to a mechanic today who had a rather nice car collection in his showroom, and I asked if he ever drove any of the cars in his collection. "Why would I do that?" he asked incredulously.

I like using the things I own, but different people find enjoyment in different things (such as shrinkwrap).

(Does anyone want to give me 8 grand for the hell of it? I promise to give you back anything I don't spend. Thanks.)

Honestly, if I had deep pockets and was the high bidder in this auction, I would open this game up. Yes, it would lose thousands of dollars of value or whatever, but I don't care.

I went to a mechanic today who had a rather nice car collection in his showroom, and I asked if he ever drove any of the cars in his collection. "Why would I do that?" he asked incredulously.

I like using the things I own, but different people find enjoyment in different things (such as shrinkwrap).

Dude it is a Christian video game for kids that sucked nads. I could understand your reasoning if the game was somewhat enjoyable.

I would keep it shrink wrapped and play the game on a Harmony Cart (or the Krok Kart, Cuttle Cart or emulator of your choice). icon_shades.gif

I would keep it shrink wrapped and play the game on a Harmony Cart (or the Krok Kart, Cuttle Cart or emulator of your choice). icon_shades.gif

Exactly. Also, If you have deep enough pockets to get this game it shouldn't be a problem to drop an extra $300 and pick up a loose copy to play with.

I got into this action a little late, but I think I can give Wonder or anyone else a run for this game. I just bid $3,200 and was outbid, but I can go much higher if need be. This would be a nice addition to my collection.

LOL, is this really the best way to go about getting a game! Talking machismo before the auctions end is a surefire way to pay through the nose for an item. By the way, you should thank me for this post. Because I made people aware of the situation, I just saved you a couple of grand! ;)

Oh thank you so much. How can I ever repay you? (sarcasm dripping off tongue). I don't need anyone's help. If I want to talk smack I will talk smack. If someone is going to keep up with me bidding they better be prepared to pay the price....'cause I can pay a crapload but I don't have to if it gets silly.

Oh thank you so much. How can I ever repay you? (sarcasm dripping off tongue). I don't need anyone's help. If I want to talk smack I will talk smack. If someone is going to keep up with me bidding they better be prepared to pay the price....'cause I can pay a crapload but I don't have to if it gets silly.

don't talk smack.... don't pay a crapload.... buy some smack... and get silly...

• Like 1

Apparently my dry wit, even with the winking emoticon was taken a bit too seriously. ;)

Sorry Homer...I can be a little dense sometimes. I didn't read the sarcasm in your post. My bad. As many of you on this forum know, I was flat broke a few months ago. I had lost my job and was recovering from a serious accident that kept from walking and seeking work for many months. Now, I have been compensated and have a flush bank account and can finally buy games instead of selling them. So, I am happy and maybe talking smack isn't a good idea, but it is finally fun to be able to spend as much as Wonder and not blink an eye.

Sorry Homer...I can be a little dense sometimes. I didn't read the sarcasm in your post. My bad. As many of you on this forum know, I was flat broke a few months ago. I had lost my job and was recovering from a serious accident that kept from walking and seeking work for many months. Now, I have been compensated and have a flush bank account and can finally buy games instead of selling them. So, I am happy and maybe talking smack isn't a good idea, but it is finally fun to be able to spend as much as Wonder and not blink an eye.

Glad to hear you're back on the buying side instead of the selling side.

Thank you so much cvga. I sold a lot of my games which really hurt. Luckily the vast majority of the ones I sold were duplicates and I was able to retain all the real rarities. If things would have stayed bad for another few months those would have had to go. Now I am excited to be able to walk again and enjoy life. I love my atari collection and it will give me great joy to be able to buy the games that my collection is missing.

Thank you so much cvga. I sold a lot of my games which really hurt. Luckily the vast majority of the ones I sold were duplicates and I was able to retain all the real rarities. If things would have stayed bad for another few months those would have had to go. Now I am excited to be able to walk again and enjoy life. I love my atari collection and it will give me great joy to be able to buy the games that my collection is missing.

I remember your post(s) where you were selling doubles while you were waiting for your settlement. I think it's great that you're in a position to pick up a couple of things that will bring you some happiness. Have some fun but be sure to keep enough back to cover any expenses the settlement was intended to cover.