IGNORED

Latest Gaming books out there

RJ

I asked this here an Xmas or 2 ago, as my inlaws wanted some gift ideas from me. I got Van Burnham's Supercade book & another IIRC from them back then. Now I'm wondering what some of the newer/later gaming (or related) book titles you've seen/read/heard about, in the past few yrs. Kinda leaning toward arcade/classic/collecting, maybe w/ lots of pics for my growing boys.

In addition to a book or 2, I'll prob. get a couple Wii pts cards & my RetroGamer mag renewed.

Edited by RJ

I would have to definitely recommend that you pick up Vintage Games by Bill Loguidice and Matt Barton from Focal Press. It is available on Amazon. Not to mention the many free chapters and pics they have on their site. Here is a review I wrote of it on Pixel Perfect Gaming. Great book with many many many great pristinely clear pics of the games in question.

Matt Barton also has a Youtube channel with many shows from his "Matt Chat" series of very cool and informative videos.

Bill Loguidice and Matt Barton also run Armchair Arcade which is chock full of classic gaming coverage.

Edited by triverse