IGNORED

Garfield

GideonsDad

The end user is granted permission to use the ROM code with an emulator on their

PC, or to make a single cartridge for use with their Atari 2600 system, if they

have that capability.

How about we try to make a nice label as a start? That way if you have the ability to make your own cart, it can be displayed. Or how about peel and stick label to use on a Harmony!

Steve,

Was there any planned label or box art?

Both look great! Did you make them?

That cart does not exist outside my HD (it's a 'shop). I made that a while back so memory is foggy but I think that art came from some proto/mock-up art work. I just used photoshop to put it on a cart.

That cart does not exist outside my HD (it's a 'shop). I made that a while back so memory is foggy but I think that art came from some proto/mock-up art work. I just used photoshop to put it on a cart.

I like it, it matches up pretty good with the children's carts theme. Plus it has the mandatory orange hue.

I like it, it matches up pretty good with the children's carts theme. Plus it has the mandatory orange hue.

Oh crap, it looks like I am full of lies.... :ponder:

That is not one of my 'shops! (I just noticed the watermark...)

I have made mock-ups for so many protos that I just assumed this was one. Here are a few of mine that I posted the other day...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/161412-atariagemonkey-labs-secret-cge-project-label-making-contest/page__view__findpost__p__1991619

Edited by user42

• 13 years later...