IGNORED

Official Intellivision Carrying Case for auction

holygrailvideogames.com

I have an Intellivision carrying case up for auction. It is scheduled to end tomorrow. Please note: due to eBay's outage I might cancel the listing and relist it but for now it is still up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300366659088&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D300366659088%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

I have an Intellivision carrying case up for auction. It is scheduled to end tomorrow. Please note: due to eBay's outage I might cancel the listing and relist it but for now it is still up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300366659088&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D300366659088%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Wow. Wasn't the bid up to like, 34? I understand the outage, but that is a slight increase in price.

On Nov-21-09 at 22:30:18 PST, seller added the following information:I AM SORRY FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE BID OR ARE WATCHING THIS AUCTION. DUE TO EBAY'S SEARCH ENGINE NOT WORKING I HAVE DECIDED TO END THIS AUCTION (ALL BIDS WILL BE CANCELLED) AND I WILL RELIST IT AT A DIFFERENT TIME.

Now my message to eBay. When someone pays $24.95 to have an item Featured First they expect it to be Featured First for the entire time of the listing. They do not expect it to disappear in the final 24 hours of the auction. Alvin in the fraud department who was answering customer service calls on 11/21/09 assured me that my listing fees would be refunded should I decide to end this auction early due to it not showing up in the search engine. I have decided to end this listing early based on his assurance that my listing fees would be refunded.

post-5874-125899497632_thumb.jpg

On Nov-21-09 at 22:30:18 PST, seller added the following information:I AM SORRY FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE BID OR ARE WATCHING THIS AUCTION. DUE TO EBAY'S SEARCH ENGINE NOT WORKING I HAVE DECIDED TO END THIS AUCTION (ALL BIDS WILL BE CANCELLED) AND I WILL RELIST IT AT A DIFFERENT TIME.

Now my message to eBay. When someone pays $24.95 to have an item Featured First they expect it to be Featured First for the entire time of the listing. They do not expect it to disappear in the final 24 hours of the auction. Alvin in the fraud department who was answering customer service calls on 11/21/09 assured me that my listing fees would be refunded should I decide to end this auction early due to it not showing up in the search engine. I have decided to end this listing early based on his assurance that my listing fees would be refunded.

post-5874-125899497632_thumb.jpg

Ya Chipmunks is right. I wonder whats better Chipmunks or Baboons behind the desks? I bet ebay would know. :lol:

Edited by Shawn Sr.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya Chipmunks is right. I wonder whats better Chipmunks or Baboons behind the desks? I bet ebay would know. :lol:

What's that? You got a problem with apes and monkeys? Why I oughtta..... :P :D

Feepay's customer service department seems really to have been...lacking...as of late. They've failed to respond to 2-3 of my e-mails and it's been a couple weeks. That's what you get for $.10 listings, I guess, though.

buy it now is over 1000$ WTF are you thinking?

i bet you have no more than 2o bucks invested in the case.this case is not a holygrail.

just start it out and let demand dictate the price.

ya know that ebay is an "auction" site right???

not www.buyitnowbay.com :ponder:

i bet you have no more than 2o bucks invested in the case.this case is not a holygrail.

I don't know the value of this item. I am in no hurry to sell it though. I have only seen 2 of these on eBay including this one in my 10+ years of watching eBay items. Digital Press rates it as a rarity 10.

I don't know the value of this item. I am in no hurry to sell it though. I have only seen 2 of these on eBay including this one in my 10+ years of watching eBay items. Digital Press rates it as a rarity 10.

Still, it doesn't matter what someone rates the rarity if someones not going to pay it's not worth it. From what I've seen this is worth much less then your asking price and you just need to accept it. And now I see you have it listed as a buy it now only with a price of 1,299.95, good luck selling that because I don't think it will ever sell.

Why is everybody getting so pissy about this. He can sell however he wants for whatever price he wants. If someone bites, good for him. If they don't, then he will figure something else out. I boggles my mind when people get mad because they feel something is overpriced. Silly.

For some it is same reason people complain when they think the shipping charges are too much. They just love to complain.

With this one I think in part people might really be interested but they have to wait for the price to drop before they consider buying it. They do count on the price dropping until he sells it. However, this takes more out of the buyer. They have to keep tabs on it and people lose patience watching relist after relist. He could relist it any day at any time for who knows how much less each time. So they get upset. Why? Because it makes it more work for buyers than with other auctions. It would be much easier (for a buyer at least) to know in one auction if they will win it or not.

The seller just wants to sell it for as much as possible. Which is understandable. Perhaps someone interested will just email him and they can skip the song and dance of multiple auctions. However, you have to be carefully relisting the same thing over and over with a HIGH BIN as it causes some people who might have bid to get frustrated and give up on it.

Still, it doesn't matter what someone rates the rarity if someones not going to pay it's not worth it. From what I've seen this is worth much less then your asking price and you just need to accept it. And now I see you have it listed as a buy it now only with a price of 1,299.95, good luck selling that because I don't think it will ever sell.

I have a best offer on it. I will consider offers but I am not going to give it away. I will hold onto it unless someone offers in the ballpark range of what I would like to get for this. It only cost 15 cents a month to list an item like this. At $1.80 a year I get a lot of hits to my store when I list an item such as this. That is pretty cheap for the exposure that I get for my other listings.

horseboy: who is mad??? i felt like your comment was directed toward me.

i dont remember being mad about mcgrail listing this case at 1200.maybe the way i type makes me sound mad cause i said"wtf"

its called voicing our opinions....m'kay?

i wish him all the best trying to sell this..i too have some stuff i wish was worth a fortune!!!

horseboy: who is mad??? i felt like your comment was directed toward me.

i dont remember being mad about mcgrail listing this case at 1200.maybe the way i type makes me sound mad cause i said"wtf"

its called voicing our opinions....m'kay?

i wish him all the best trying to sell this..i too have some stuff i wish was worth a fortune!!!

Sorry if it came off wrong. I wasn't talking about you in particular. Also, maybe I should have used the word griping instead of mad.