IGNORED

NTSC Asterix for sale!

Dino

Not mine! But I am curious to see what this will go for. I don't think I have ever seen a tested, confirmed NTSC copy of Asterix sell loose on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250535295271&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1123

Bah..........boring NTSC junk!

Not mine! But I am curious to see what this will go for. I don't think I have ever seen a tested, confirmed NTSC copy of Asterix sell loose on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250535295271&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:AU:1123

Bah..........boring NTSC junk!

And it doesn't even come in a shrinkwrapped box. Who wants that crap? :P

I don't think I have ever seen a tested, confirmed NTSC copy of Asterix sell loose on Ebay.

eskobar has sold a few loose ones he has found in/around Mexico

Yes, but he got pretty crappy prices for his as people did not trust that they were NTSC ;)

And crappy labels. ;)

I am somewhat interested, but that is a pretty hefty starting bid based on the Mexico sales a while back. I dunno -- what are these carts worth? It is a "10" rarity, but this cart doesn't seem to garner the 4 digit bids like some other 10s.

I will watch and think about it, but unless I get some extra cash this week, probably a pass for me.

I'll be very interested to see what this ends up at. To me, this should be the game that goes for $$$... it's probably the rarest Atari-brand game, or at least tied for it, and here's a decent-looking NTSC copy from a U.S. seller. I'm inclined to chalk previous low prices up to NTSC/PAL questions and fear of foreign sellers. But then this one may go low too and surprise me.

I don't think I have ever seen a tested, confirmed NTSC copy of Asterix sell loose on Ebay.

Yes, but he got pretty crappy prices for his as people did not trust that they were NTSC ;)

And crappy labels. ;)

Some of the them were minty :twisted:

but most were crappy :sad:

Right now i have one ready for sale and with a label in great condition but the end label is ripped off in half :( ... it's ntsc :D

Those carts are quite difficult to find loose or CIB

EDIT :

I hadn't seen the auction ... i sold him that asterix :cool:

My auctions were pretty low but that one was the highest, it ended on 152.50 on May 21st, 2008

Edited by eskobar

And crappy labels. ;)

Right now i have one ready for sale and with a label in great condition but the end label is ripped off in half :( ... it's ntsc :D

EDIT :

My auctions were pretty low but that one was the highest, it ended on 152.50 on May 21st, 2008

Is this one yours Eskobar?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ASTERIX-ATARI-2600-NTSC-VERSION-ULTRA-RARE_W0QQitemZ280429962618QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item414aeda57a

And crappy labels. ;)

EDIT :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ASTERIX-ATARI-2600-NTSC-VERSION-ULTRA-RARE_W0QQitemZ280429962618QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item414aeda57a

Nope, my accounts are nihonseimx (toys) and neonihonsei (games)

http://myworld.ebay.com/neonihonsei

But that account is from a very dear friend that i met thanks to videogames, his name is Zeus and you can trust him 100%. I am always in contact with him and i just visited him a few weeks ago, great guy :D

Edited by eskobar

And crappy labels. ;)

EDIT :

What is it with you Mexicans?? Can't you look after your carts??? :D

post-7232-125953670409_thumb.jpg

Sold for $300. I guess people are spooked by the fact that some have been found in Mexico. Perhaps people feel these will become the next motorodeo or ikari

And crappy labels. ;)

EDIT :

What is it with you Mexicans?? Can't you look after your carts??? :D

hehehehe, don't blame us :D too many cart arrive from north american in poor condition; the biggest problem when those games arrive to Mexico is that 90% of the flea market sellers trash the box and manuals :(