IGNORED

Life is full of decisions.

Turnspike

I heard the Powerball lottery here in the U.S. was up to $72 million, and I had one dollar left to blow, so I figured I would play it. Who knows...it could be me (by theory). Before I went to the store to buy a ticket, I hit a few thrifts. At one shop, I found an Atari Super Football cart. It's pretty common, but I was sure I didn't have it in my collection. After weighing a chance at $72 million dollars against adding a common to my collection, I went with the sure thing and put down my last dollar for the cart. Want to beat a gambling addiction? Get hooked on Atari. :P

how many combinations are there in powerball?? Remember a few years ago when that syndicate bought every single posssible lottery combination when it was up in the hundreds of millions.? I wonder if a bank would give me a loan for millions of dollars if I have a sure thing like playing every single possible lottery combination???/ LOL

I heard the Powerball lottery here in the U.S. was up to $72 million, and I had one dollar left to blow, so I figured I would play it. Who knows...it could be me (by theory). Before I went to the store to buy a ticket, I hit a few thrifts. At one shop, I found an Atari Super Football cart. It's pretty common, but I was sure I didn't have it in my collection. After weighing a chance at $72 million dollars against adding a common to my collection, I went with the sure thing and put down my last dollar for the cart. Want to beat a gambling addiction? Get hooked on Atari. :P

If you hit, you've got to treat us all to a 2600 cart!