IGNORED

*PRICES REDUCED!* MASSIVE Collection Mostly Classic Systems Games Magazines

kevincal

Going to be selling some really awesome lots... Trust me. You'll want to keep an eye on what I've got for sale...

http://shop.ebay.com/kevincal20/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Any 2600 stuff???????? :ponder:

Ya I'll be selling a 2600 with games lot.

Wish you all the best with the sales and hope everything is ok. :)

Good luck with the sale and i hope only the best for your Mom.

Good luck Kev.

I hope you make $1,000,000's!

I hope everthing gets better!

Thank you all for your kind words. :)

Well, I was gonna send my sympathy & interest via PM...

but... Kevin's inbox is full up. :(

I'm also interested in the Neo Geo CD lot. Can you send me a list of the titles included via PM after you've sorted through your inbox?

Sorry to hear that this is happening regardless man.

Hex.

[ Is at a loss concerning this... ]

added a lot more

Those next gen mags are sweet, too bad i am in Mexico :(

Ya, I wish it were easier to ship outside of the US, but it just isn't. It costs a lot and the chance of a problem happening is high...

Nice TG-16 setup! Wish I had the $$ for it.

thanks, ya it is a sweet setup. :) I never even got a chance to play it. Heh.

Well, I was gonna send my sympathy & interest via PM...

but... Kevin's inbox is full up. :(

I'm also interested in the Neo Geo CD lot. Can you send me a list of the titles included via PM after you've sorted through your inbox?

Sorry to hear that this is happening regardless man.

Hex.

[ Is at a loss concerning this... ]

Thanks for letting my know my inbox is full. :o hope it hasn't been that way long. Well Honestly all the Neo stuff is in Japanese, so it's hard for me to tell you what all 20 of the games are. Some of them are simple to make out like the King of Fighters. I probably don't know what half of them are myself. I only got a chance to play less than 10 of the 20 games. The jewel I guess is the Flying Power Disc aka Windjammers in the US. There's also Samurai Shodown 1-3 I think, as well as some fatal fury's. Thanks for your gratitude though. :) It actually isn't bothering me that I have to sell this stuff. Because obviously I have more important things to worry about now. I understand now why when guys have a baby a lot of times they sell their gaming stuff. Supporting family members is so much more important than supporting a video game hobby...

Yes, Inbox is full can't send a pm; hoping the best for your Mom. Will keep her in my prayers; best of luck with your auctions! Cheers, FB

I tried to delete a bunch of messages earlier and it wasn't working!? :( Trying again now and still giving me probs. I like the older Atari Age..grr.. It wasn't so laggy etc. Your sympathies are appreciated.

For what it's worth, sorry to hear about your mother's misfortune. I just had a cancer scare with my mother and had begun to make preliminary plans for a big sell-off, but thankfully further tests came back clear.

That's good to hear . My mom was clear for the last 2 years and then boom, all of a sudden the cancer was back and spread a little.. :( I hope your mom all the best.

wish I had some funds, but Im trying to clear out my collection to make room for a baby...so good luck with your sale...are you still posting more stuff?

Awesome, having a boy or girl? :) Congrats on the baby. I think I'm about done posting stuff. ;)

Actually, I meant that I'm sorry that you're having these problems on the family front.

I sent you a PM concerning the Neo-Geo lot. I'm interested.

Hex.

[ Is about to get back to the joy of layout in about an hour... fUn... :P ]

PM sent Hex. ;)