IGNORED

Driving Controller Games???

desiv

It doesn't look like it, but are there any 7800 games that use the Atari Driving Controller???

I picked one up with Indy 500 (or will when it gets here) and was wondering...

(Actually, I got it for a Vectrex Tempest clone that uses it.. Anything else (like Indy 500) is just a bonus, but still.. :-)

Thanx

D

Thanx for the link.... but I noticed one word which LEPT out at my..

(Luckily, I've got quick reflexes and it missed. :-)

>no 7800 games use the driving controllers, yet.

YET???

Know of any plans???

I haven't done any assembly since the Amiga days, and it was only a calculator program (which divided wrong sometimes, but..:-) but properly motivated, I'd consider maybe converting a game or 2, IF its not toooo difficult. I see that it's happened with the 2600 (Asteroids DC). So it might be a fun project if anyone thinks it'd be feasible for a lamer..er... newbie...er.. beginner to try. Or would Pole Position II with DC support be unrealistic. Easier to write your own game??

Any ideas out there?? Feasible to simulate the Driving Controller on MESS to use it as a development system?? Way to hook up the real DC to a PC and use on MESS for testing? The encryption thing be a problem?? World peace on the horizon? Life outside our galaxy visiting us?

Thanx

D