IGNORED

UA protos - Pleiades, Cat Trax, Funky Fish

Scott Stilphen

Unfortunately Pleiades and Funky Fish are 8K games that use yet another new backswitching method, and we haven't been able to dump them yet. We are currently working on them and we will be releasing the ROMs after we work out the technical issues. Emulators will probably also need to be updated to support them. We did dump Cat Trax (which is a 4K game) and it's identical to the version already out there.

Unfortunately Pleiades and Funky Fish are 8K games that use yet another new backswitching method, and we haven't been able to dump them yet. We are currently working on them and we will be releasing the ROMs after we work out the technical issues. Emulators will probably also need to be updated to support them. We did dump Cat Trax (which is a 4K game) and it's identical to the version already out there.

Pleiades looks pretty decent - I hope this one becomes available eventually! I'd pay for this one!

I was under the impression that the CuttleCart bankswitching logic(s) were on the custom IC inside the cart.

You're right, I believe. Unless these two games are modified to use an already known 8K bankswitching method, then it's unlikely that the Cuttle Cart will be able to run them. However, I'm sure existing emulators can be modified pretty easily to support them.

..Al

Rest assured folks, there are valid reasons as to why the ROMS are not available yet. They will be posted here when the technical issues are dealt with. I'm sure all of you would not want this to be rushed, these are one of a kind items and they don't want any damage to come to them. Also the emulators will have to be updated to support them, as they use a different bankswitching scheme. When all this is sorted out I'm sure you will see them here. Remember all the other ROMS AtariAge has brought us in the past. Have patience and you will be rewarded.

Let's see.. In C++ 8 is now the value of D, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out the destructors on the end of the line....

You're a sick man... :P

Tempest

I just realized that line won't compile correctly because it doesn't end with a semi-colon...

:)