IGNORED

Omikron : The Nomad Soul

moycon

Anyone here solve this game? I was blown away by this game on the Dreamcast. I paid like $9.99 for it and thought it was very innovative. I played it everyday for awhile and got pretty far. Unfortunately like I have so often in the past. I one day just quit playing. I am now going back and finishing all the games I got all the way to the almost end but never did beat.... Devil May Cry is up first. Others include GTA3, FFX, Rune all on PS2, I have a few RPGs on PS1 I need to finish.... and Oh yeah the last couple Tomb Raiders. And of course Omikron.

Does anyone else like this game? And where should it be on my list of games to finish? Top? Bottom? Not at all? Any feedback welcome.

I think Omikron is great! I personally like the combination of FPS/fighting/adventure. While not great in any individual catagory, I think it is good in all three and the combination makes the total better than just the some of it's parts. I too, however, have not finished it or played it in several months, but I eventually return too and finish most of my games. I'll probably get back into this one pretty soon. I'm pretty far along in the game, although I have no idea how far...I've been a part of the underground rebellion for some time and have done several missions, but I got stuck at a point, I have downloaded the strategy guide to it though, and intend to use it to get past the part I'm stuck on and any future parts I get stuck on, but I like to try an solve the puzzles by myself first. I really like this game though and found myself quite immersed in it's world. I'm curious to see just how long/big this game is...seems to be quite a lot for one disk, even if it is a full gigabyte disk format...shorter games have been spread accross several disks before on the DC.

What sucks is having to buy her games out of my game fund

WTF!!! I say funk that she-yot.

She godda earn that dough tell her.

Be a man.... Memorize this...

"Oh you want Shenmue 2 do you? Ok drop em....The clothes I mean... Yes all of em. Come On Come On. Ok now you get bukakke. You want Shenmue 2??? Ok then...bukakke."

Try that.

Also the game is great I think, They tried to cram alot of stuff in the game tho I think and it comes up short a tad. It has 1st person parts (choppy), fighter parts (lame), the exploration is what blew me away, you can talk to anyone you want. Altho it gets redundundant after a bit. Still I loved BladeRunner and the games city reminds me of that movie. Also I love the premise. You don't really know what the F#$% is going on when you start. And you have to unravel the mystery of who you are and whats going on...Good stuff.