IGNORED

ReVival #39 is available! (100% homebrew video games)

RayXambeR

The latest issue of ReVival is available now in stores like Good Deal Games, AtariAge (and soon 16/32 Systems in the U.K.)

It is the 39th issue.

http://revivalgames.org/parution/rev39e.php

rev39e_big.jpg

And it contains a special booklet devoted to the Adventurevision (8 pages)

rev39e_adv.jpg

You can also read two articles: Wind and Water on Dreamcast and Lady Bug on Atari 2600.

------------------

For information...

ReVival is a 100% homebrew and retro gaming magazine, but much more specialized in homebrew!

Each issue contains lots of reviews, articles, tests, interviews, reports, etc.

ReVival is first written in French (my native language!) and this is why there is a delay between French and English issues. But we are retrogamers, collectors and huge homebrew fans, so we can easily accept waiting a few weeks before reading articles about our passion!

ReVival is only made on our spare time and we try to be as exhaustive as we can. And I think we have reviewed more than a few homebrew games since our first issue (December 1997!). ReVival exists in English since the 29th issue. All these issues are available in different stores (see below)

We hope to publish the next issue in February and the #41 in May. ReVival is a quarterly publication.

And if you want to take a look at ReVival, you can read a free issue, #32, directly at the official website http://revivalgames.org/welcome.php

I would like to thank Michael Thomasson who is the first to have read ReVival in the USA (when ReVival was only available in French!) and encouraged me to make ReVival available in English. I would like to thank Albert Yarusso for his support too and for giving the opportunity to people to talk about homebrew on AA's forums. It is fantastic to have people like them in the homebrew scene. And I am really proud to see ReVival selling in such stores.

So, I hope you will be happy reading ReVival and we will be pleased to consider remark, critic and congratulations of course! ;)

We are always interested in people who are able to translate from French to English or want to write some articles directly in English. Then we will just have to translate them in French! That’s easier for us! ;)

Thanks for your attention!

PS: as my English is not that great, please note that I am not the main translator in ReVival. The man who does that (thanks to Didier Briel) is really better than me!

Edited by RayXambeR