IGNORED

Ebay seller?

chriswhit

I wouldn't assume anything yet, especially if you're new at this. Has he paid yet for the item? IF not, send him an invoice. There's a link to click on from the e-mail ePay sent you. If after a day or two goes by and he still doesn't pay, then yes - I'd assume he flaked out or again, that your auction ended without a winning bidder. He may have been the highest bidder, but still didn't meet your reserve price. Did you have a reserve set? Or does the auction think you had more than one of the same item?

I wouldn't assume anything yet, especially if you're new at this. Has he paid yet for the item? IF not, send him an invoice. There's a link to click on from the e-mail ePay sent you. If after a day or two goes by and he still doesn't pay, then yes - I'd assume he flaked out or again, that your auction ended without a winning bidder. He may have been the highest bidder, but still didn't meet your reserve price. Did you have a reserve set? Or does the auction think you had more than one of the same item?

Thanks for the help. I bet its that I had 2 RM250 cdi boxes for different years ending at the same time. I sent an invoice and will wait and see.

I sold an item on ebay but as soon as the auction ended it said it was eligible for a second chance offer. What does that mean? What do I need to do?

eBay does this almost automatically with certain auction categories; basically, they assume you might have unlisted multiples that you would sell and want to give you the option to do so immediately (so they can get their cut quicker). You should just ignore it unless you want to sell unlisted multiples to your auction's bidders.

• Like 1

I sold an item on ebay but as soon as the auction ended it said it was eligible for a second chance offer. What does that mean? What do I need to do?

eBay does this almost automatically with certain auction categories; basically, they assume you might have unlisted multiples that you would sell and want to give you the option to do so immediately (so they can get their cut quicker). You should just ignore it unless you want to sell unlisted multiples to your auction's bidders.

This is good to know. Thank you