IGNORED

7800 not compatible with 2600 Frogger II?

brojamfootball

I've looked around quite a bit for info on specific incompatibilities the 7800 has with 2600 games, but have found no one mentioning the 2600 game Frogger II: ThreeDeeep(sp?). I can't make this 2600 cart work on my 7800.

Anyone else have this problem?

BTW, it's a later model 7800 with no expansion port, but 2600 Robot Tank does work.

Just for grins, I tested Frogger II on my 7800, and it worked fine.

Since you say it works on the 2600, I would venture that it is the version of your 7800. There were a couple system different releases. For example, Dark Chambers doesn't work on the early 7800 releases. Not aware of an issue with Frogger II, but it might explain it.

My Frogger 2 works fine to but I do have 7800 games that won't fit the cart slot like Missing in action but it fits my other 7800. Has anyone had this issue? I had the system apart for a dev mod and never checked for a fit before the mod. Wonder if maybe my mother board is positioned right though this seems to be the only game I have an issue with. Oh both of my 7800's have the expansion port.