IGNORED

Are they worth anything? 400/800 games?

Dragonlunch

Seen a bunch of 400/800 games complete in the box at my local thrift store today. They are $3 each. Are they worth picking up?.. In general is the average atari 400/800 game worth more than $3? Some were old style floppies, and I think there was one on cassette tape.

The only one I can remember is "Wargame Construction Set"

Seen a bunch of 400/800 games complete in the box at my local thrift store today. They are $3 each. Are they worth picking up?.. In general is the average atari 400/800 game worth more than $3? Some were old style floppies, and I think there was one on cassette tape.

Depends on the game. Some are worth more than others.

Mitch

Seeing this thread reminded me of the time I saw a whole basketfull of 400/800/XE carts at Salvation Army. I didn't have an 8-bit at the time though, so I turned them up. And by the time I came back to that store, they were all gone. :x

Get them and put them on ebay. Only way to find out if they have value.