11 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your fave!!!

• Zone X
    • BEAMRIDER
    • Super Pacman
    • Caverns of Khafka
    • Berzerk

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I just voted (for Super Pacman), it says 3 members have voted yet shows only two games with 1 vote each :-o

That is kinda odd... ahh well.. there seems to be only 2 votes anyway. I guess it doesn't matter... the final total is all that counts. :)

Darn, I don't own any of the games listed in the poll :(. All I've got is Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and Blue Max (plus a One one One I just can't get working.).

You don't have to own any of the games.. that is why the ROMs are posted... you can still play them on the emulator or use an SIO2PC cable.

Darn, I don't own any of the games listed in the poll :(. All I've got is Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and Blue Max (plus a One one One I just can't get working.).

You don't have to own any of the games.. that is why the ROMs are posted... you can still play them on the emulator or use an SIO2PC cable.

I know, but Stella is the only emulator that will work on my PC. All the other emulators either have odd problems (like MAME), or don't work at all (like Atari800winplus). It's just annoying :(.

I know, but Stella is the only emulator that will work on my PC. All the other emulators either have odd problems (like MAME), or don't work at all (like Atari800winplus). It's just annoying :(.

I've posted you some help on the Super Zaxxon thread - trbb ;)

Seems like my vote didn't register. I voted for Beamrider but I guess it really doesn't matter all that much since it's clearly not going to win. :|

Okay... fixed... and that actually fixed the messed up numbers too. Hopefully it will be alright now! :)

Seems like my vote didn't register. I voted for Beamrider but I guess it really doesn't matter all that much since it's clearly not going to win. :|

Okay... fixed... and that actually fixed the messed up numbers too. Hopefully it will be alright now! :)

I think that Super Pacman ate it :grin:

p.s. why is there no pacman smiley :?: