IGNORED

Which company's carts don't fit the 7800 cart slot?

4Ks

• 7 months later...

I have no trouble from Imagic carts, but M Network / Mattel carts won't stay in the slot. They pop back out like toast.

Dude, this thread is over 7 months old. The mods here get quite upset when people start bumping ancient threads.

I have no trouble from Imagic carts, but M Network / Mattel carts won't stay in the slot. They pop back out like toast.

Dude, this thread is over 7 months old. The mods here get quite upset when people start bumping ancient threads.

I love how when someone new bumps an old thread they get yelled at for it, but if they start a new thread to start a conversation we've already had, they get yelled at. :D

• Like 2

I love how when someone new bumps an old thread they get yelled at for it, but if they start a new thread to start a conversation we've already had, they get yelled at. :D

I often wonder about this myself. What exactly is the protocol?

It's a classic video game messageboard. use it.

proper etiquette is for dinner parties and formal gatherings, not the internet.

• Like 2

I was just saying, because I can remember Albert yelling at me for bumping a bunch of old threads a long time ago.

I agree 100%. This is not the only gaming forum where people bellyache about it.

GET OVER IT!

No one is harmed by posters reviving old threads. No harm, no foul...

• Like 1

And it might be an old thread to some of you guys, but....

I'm a real youngun to these forums, as well as to retro gaming other than emulation - let us new dudes get involved!

So on to topic, I just got five 2600 carts for my 7800, two are Imagic. Of the two Imagic's I've got, Demon Attack goes pretty well into the slot, but Cosmic Ark took a lot of jimmy-ing, and eventually worked. The other three were fine, except that Galaxian seems to have a vertical hold problem, could be the cart and not a 2600 into 7800 issue.

And it might be an old thread to some of you guys, but....

I'm a real youngun to these forums, as well as to retro gaming other than emulation - let us new dudes get involved!

So on to topic, I just got five 2600 carts for my 7800, two are Imagic. Of the two Imagic's I've got, Demon Attack goes pretty well into the slot, but Cosmic Ark took a lot of jimmy-ing, and eventually worked. The other three were fine, except that Galaxian seems to have a vertical hold problem, could be the cart and not a 2600 into 7800 issue.

I would suggest that the Galaxian is Pal :ponder: