IGNORED

I hate use of the word 'pak' in auction descriptions

ianoid

Sorry, not much time to talk here, I've got to pak for my crissmuss tripp, goeing to sea sum peeple an stuf. Wish I would of prepeared mor erleeyer, I shirley could of. Hope I don't miss Santa coming dawn the chimunny, and god forbid their shood bee a nucular attak, but that probalee won't happen.

Edited by brojamfootball

I can't explain why, I just hate it. Learn to spell. Who is searching for the word 'pak'? Nobody is. Find a word that is in the dictionary and then put that in the title.

Maybe people who are searching for Atari's Action Pak, Back to School Pak, or the Racing Pak.

Speaking of the Atari Pak's, Might be time update the rarity on those cause there is no way the School Pak is only a R6.

Maybe people who are searching for Atari's Action Pak, Back to School Pak, or the Racing Pak.

Speaking of the Atari Pak's, Might be time update the rarity on those cause there is no way the School Pak is only a R6.

the action pack is relatively common ... racing pack is a bit harder to find (but one is on ebay right now for 50$) ... and the school pak ist hard to find indeed ... i'd say R8 for that one ...

i think it's an obvious thought that atari produced a lot less school paks compared to the other two as this one is just designed for a small group of (small) gamers ...