IGNORED

Classic Gaming Expo 2010 - July 31/Aug. 1, 2010

cx2k

Here's a special announcement just in time for the Holidays!

I'm happy to announce that Classic Gaming Expo 2010 will take place on July 31 & Aug. 1, 2010 at the renowned Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas!

It took a little longer than planned to hammer out the dates but we think it is well worth it. For those not familiar with Las Vegas, the Tropicana is on the Las Vegas strip right in the heart of the city and situated on the famed "4 corners" along with the MGM Grand, Excalibur, and New York, New York.

There'll be plenty to do in the off-hours as well with the Pinball Hall of Fame nearby at its new location and a GameWorks arcade less than a block away.

As an added bonus, the show is the weekend following Comic-Con (important for some) and the same weekend as Def-Con. Expect some sort of cross-promotion as well as special deals at the local attractions.

Lots more to come including a big web-site update. Stay tuned and put those vacation picks in.

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays!

John

Here's a special announcement just in time for the Holidays!

I'm happy to announce that Classic Gaming Expo 2010 will take place on July 31 & Aug. 1, 2010 at the renowned Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas!

It took a little longer than planned to hammer out the dates but we think it is well worth it. For those not familiar with Las Vegas, the Tropicana is on the Las Vegas strip right in the heart of the city and situated on the famed "4 corners" along with the MGM Grand, Excalibur, and New York, New York.

There'll be plenty to do in the off-hours as well with the Pinball Hall of Fame nearby at its new location and a GameWorks arcade less than a block away.

As an added bonus, the show is the weekend following Comic-Con (important for some) and the same weekend as Def-Con. Expect some sort of cross-promotion as well as special deals at the local attractions.

Lots more to come including a big web-site update. Stay tuned and put those vacation picks in.

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays!

John

Yes! Very happy to see you guys back! :D :cool:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've got my room booked! Vicki and I will both be there! Looking forward to it. It has been 8years since I was there last. Yeap... CGE2k2 was the last one I attended.

See everyone there!

Hoping to make this show for sure not into gambling and drinking etc much but I hear they have a great arcade and then of course you have CGE and defcon!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if anybody going would like to buy me one of the 'mystery show only' 2600 games, i'd be happy to reimburse them double the price :) just had a baby boy july 2nd and i turn 40 on the 31st so im kinda stuck at home for a bit :)

You can reimburse me 15 dollars more and Ill ship it to you so if it's 25 you don't pay 50 you pay 40 if it's 35 you pay 50 if it's 20 you pay 35