IGNORED

Is this an 02 Prototype game?

Crazy Climber

Is this an O2 prototype game in this lot, or is it just a gold label game that looks white due to the camera flash? I know some of the proto's had white labels but maybe it's just a GOLD label game that looks white? Thought I would point it out since I can't tell...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1205087726911?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120508772691&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

No, I'm pretty sure it's the Conquest of the World cart, which is gold and looks lighter due to the flash.

Ah, I see. I am not much of an 02 guy myself. Oh well, nothing to see here folks, move along :D

Yeah, me either, but for some reason I just have most of them boxed and just posted in two O2 threads in a row :P

No, I'm pretty sure it's the Conquest of the World cart, which is gold and looks lighter due to the flash.

Ah, I see. I am not much of an 02 guy myself. Oh well, nothing to see here folks, move along :D

Yeah, me either, but for some reason I just have most of them boxed and just posted in two O2 threads in a row :P

lol :D Me too! That's actually how I found this. I was posting in the other topic about crappy boxes and figured I would kill a few minutes (stuck at work) seeing what the 02 is fetching these days.